Italy Investor Visa:
Italy Immigration doesn’t have a dedicated visa to investors who want to migrate to Italy purely for the sake of investing in the country’s businesses. However, the same work visa can be applied to the investors as well. Although, the applicants who intend to invest in Italy are asked to demonstrate the following requirements:
· Clean social record in applicant’s country of residence.
· Thorough educational background to establish the intellectual ability to handle entrepreneurial aspirations.
· Thorough layout of a business plan for at least the next two years to produce substantial revenue and job creation.
· Demonstration of previous years’ business balance statement to wish to continue the same business unit in Italy
· Demonstration of adequate finances to be able to set up business in Italy
· Demonstration of promise to create local jobs via the business under establishment
Competent Careers offers full fledged information about investor visa for Italy. Contact us to realise your dreams of invest in an Italy based company.