Australia has been successful in attracting international applicants and high skilled talent from across the globe. It now calls professionals like you to migrate permanently on a Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189). This visa is a permanent gateway to work and live in Australia. It allows you to enjoy all the benefits that of a permanent resident. You do not require sponsorship from an employer, or any family member for that matter.
You might be eligible to apply for this visa if invited. When we sent your letter of invitation, you must also have:
- nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
- obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
- not yet turned 50 years of age
- achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
- at least competent English.
Including family in your application
You can include the following people in your visa application at the time of lodgement:
- your partner (married or de facto)
- your or your partner’s dependent children
- other dependent relatives.
Your family members must be able to show that they meet health and character requirements.?
You can add your partner and dependent children to your application at any time until your visa is decided.
What this Visa lets you do
This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa:
- stay in Australia indefinitely
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Medicare, Australias scheme for health-related care and expenses
- apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- you can also access certain social security payments (subject to waiting periods).
- Social Security:- Receive social security income support payments after 2 years of being in Australia.
- Healthcare:- Being a Permanent Resident means entitlement to Government Healthcare Scheme called Medicare.
- Schooling:- Children aged between 6 and 18 years can attend public (government-funded) schools.
- Family Tax Benefit:- Avail the Family Tax Benefits without any waiting periods.
- Parenting Payment:- Permanent residents with at least 2 years in Australia qualify for parenting payments. The rules, however, are different for single parents.
- Aged Pension:- Permanent residents with at least 10 years in Australia are entitled for aged pension.
- Disability Support Pension:- Permanent resident holders who are unable to work for a minimum of 30 hours are eligible to receive disability support pension. This is irrespective of the time a person spends in Australia.
How long your visa lasts
Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).
This visa has a points test designed to select visa applicants who have the skills and attributes that will help them find suitable employment in an occupation that matches their skills and is required in Australia
Australia Immigration Points: The applicant has to meet the points test by scoring 60 points.
To Migrate to Australia, the points are granted on the following criteria:
- English language
- Nominated Skilled occupation
- Skills Assessment
- Overseas and Australian Skilled Employment
- Australian Study Requirement
- Credentialed Community Language
- Regional Australia Study
- Partner Skills
- Professional Year
Know whether you qualify or not for Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) right now, Call CompetentCareers and get started with the process now. We have already helped applicants, you could be next.
- Skill Assessment fee – AUD$500- AUD$2200
- DIAC Application Fee: AUD$3600
- Dependent below 18 yrs: AUD$900
- Dependent above 18 yrs: AUD$ 1800
- Spouse English Requirement Fee: AUD$4885 (This fee is applicable only if the spouse or the dependent is unable to score 4.5 overall in IELTS and has not completed his/her graduation in English Medium)
Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice. All charges shown above are in AUD.
Full Service and Processing
Use our professional services to apply for Australia Skilled Immigration Program visas. We have the experience of having processed cases from all over the world. Your chances of success to Migrate to Australia are much higher when you sign up with us.
Our terms & conditions are clear along with a transparent system & clear policies. We only accept applications that we are confident will be a success.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
CompetentCareers offers advice and guidance for best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step till you get your visa.
- Once you walk in to our office, we will assign to a Counsellor whose an Expert and will guide you with a proper solution based on your profile.
- We will evaluate your profile based on the current eligibility criteria and will provide you the evaluation report.
- You will be assigned to a process consultant who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
- Advise on the complete process stage-wise.
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
- Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
- Advise on health and character requirements.
- Post landing, traveling and settling assistance
- Job Search Assistance( upon the visa grant)*
*Job search assistance services is complimentary
Reasons Why Choose CompetentCareers
- Competent Careers is established with the single minded ambition to be the one stop solutions provider for all kinds of immigration and visa consulting services.
- We at Competent Careers strive to tread the most comprehensive and circumscribed path to bring onto the table the entire information about Australian Immigration and Visa Process. Since that is our approach, the same will be our services.
- Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated so far in processing the applications.
- We are your trusted partner in substantiating your overseas career dreams.
- We are registered MARA agents (Migration Agents Registration Authority), which helps you to get a positive PR.
- We have the best team (Counsellors, Process Consultants, and Audit Team) in the market who are competent, committed and experienced.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We enjoy a great reputation of having had recruited bunch of people to Australia with visa types that suited their candidatures the best!
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options. If we don’t deliver, we refund based on the agreement copy.
- Competent Careers offers the most reliable counselling, guidance and processing assistance for all types of Australian Immigration and Visa processes.
- Come, partner with Competent Careers to migrate to Australia; for an exciting and promising life awaits you there!
Our Work Pattern:-
Why Choose Australia?
- Job opportunities:-Australians pride themselves on perfecting a work-life balance. With a strong economy and low unemployment rate (around 5%) Australia is a good place to find a new job.
- Laid back lifestyle:-Australians have a reputation for being laid back and friendly and what’s more it is actually true. People are much more likely to give you the time of day in Australian cities compared with other cities around the world. There’s also a comparatively low crime rate
- Great opportunities for study:-Australia has an impressive number of study options for international students with more than 1,200 institutions and 22,000 courses to choose from. Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind the UK and US even though we have a much smaller population than those countries
- Great place to travel: - Australia is such a vast country that you can spend all your holidays exploring it. Domestic travel has it all from rainforests, beaches, to ski-resorts and stunning ancient landscapes.
- Healthcare system:-Australia has one of the most efficient healthcare systems in the world. Medicare provides basic health cover for all Australians and there is a private healthcare system as well.
- Fresh Air:-Australia has one of the lowest air pollution levels in the world.
- Unspoilt Nature:-Australia has a large variety of beautiful natural ecosystems. We have golden sandy beaches with clean water, tropical rainforests, arid deserts and snowy mountains. There are over 500 national parks in Australia and 14 world heritage areas.
- Multicultural Society: - Australia is truly a multicultural society. 43% of Australians were either born overseas or have a parent who was born overseas. Each year we celebrate our diversity on Harmony Day (21 March).
- Low population density:-Australia has the lowest population density of any continent in the world with only 6.4 people per square mile.
- Climate: - Australia has a temperate climate with mild weather all year round and more than its fair share of sunshine.
- Few More details:-
Largest city: Sydney
Area: 7,692,024 sq km
Major languages: English
Major religion: Christianity
GDP (PPP) per capita: US $47,608 (2015 estimate)
Internet domain: .au
International dialing code: +61
Am I Eligible?
We know that, this is the question doing rounds around your senses after going through the benefits of Australia PR Visa “Am I Eligible?
Do not stop here, and let this question take over your dreams migrating to Australia. Opt for our unique evaluation service, Initial Review Report (IRR) which will evaluate your profile and demonstrate the opportunities for your profile in your dream destination.
Initial Review Report (IRR) is done by our team of expertise who posses’ rich experience in Immigration process. A positive Australia IRR will guide you about:
- How many points you are scoring currently (with detailed explanation)
- How many bands you need to secure in English Language Test( English/Pearson Academic/ Toefl IBT)
- Will your occupation matches as per the SOL/ CSOL list of Australia to file your PR visa application.
- Under which subclass visa you are eligible.
- Funds maintenance requirement (May applicable only in the State Sponsorship)
Click here and we will connect you to our Consular ASAP.