For Any Queries Contact: 8886637217 , 8142934777

Study Visa


Unless you’re from the EU/EEA or Switzerland, you’ll need a student visa to come to Spain to study, take part in a student exchange, carry out research or training, or work as an unpaid intern or volunteer for more than three months – but first you need to get accepted on a course or program.  

EU/EEA/Swiss students don’t need a visa to live in Spain, but will have to register with the local authorities and get a residence certificate.

You need to find a course to study in Spain before applying for a visa:

Before you can apply for a study visa you have to find a course or program with an officially recognized institution in Spain. You will then need to get official confirmation from the organization outlining that you have been accepted on the course or program, in the form of a certificate or letter of acceptance.


For more detailed information contact Competent Careers for better guidance towards your careers.


Quick Enquiry

Our Services


Follow Us

Copyright ©2015 NNNKS Competent Careers pvt. Ltd | All Rights Reserved