For Any Queries Contact: 8886637217 , 8142934777

Types Of Visa's

Spain is one of 26 countries making up the ‘Schengen' area: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and Switzerland. They have one common visa and no border controls between them.

There are three types of visa allowing entry to Spain:

-->    Airport transit visa
-->    Short-stay Schengen visa
-->    Long-term visa.

Airport Transit Visa:

An airport transit (visado de transito aeroportuario) allows you into the international transit zone in a Spanish airport.

Short-stay visa:

A short-stay Schengen visa (visado de corta duracion) allows you to stay in Spain – but not work – for up to 90 days in a 180-day period. 

If you have a Schengen visa issued by another Schengen state you can also come and stay in Spain for 90 days. 

Nationals from the US, Australia, Canada and New Zealand don’t need a short-stay visa to enter Spain but will need to apply for a long-term residence visa to stay longer than three months. 

Long Term Visa:

There are different residence and work permit types, depending on the purpose of your stay, including:

-->    A combined residence and work visa (visado de trabajo y residencia) allowing you to live and work in Spain
-->    A student visa (visado de estudios) for the duration of a educational or training course
-->    A residence visa (visado de residencia) for family reunification or retirement.

Quick Enquiry

Our Services


Follow Us

Copyright ©2015 NNNKS Competent Careers pvt. Ltd | All Rights Reserved