For Any Queries Contact: 8886637217 , 8142934777

Types of Australian Visas

Categorically speaking, Australian Visas can be classified into the major types so as to give you a comprehensive idea about the types of visas so that it makes you more informed about Australian Immigration.

Australian Migration Visas:

Migration, Sponsorship or other work visa should be the right Australian work visa for you should you decide to move for a longer period of time or relocate to Australia permanently. The right type will depend on a lot of factors including your qualifications, work experience and weather you already have a job offer from an Australian employer or not yet.

Australia Skilled Migration Visa, Subclass 189:

The Australian Skilled Independent Visa allows skilled migrants in certain specialised occupations to move to Australia and seek employment without having to organise a job or sponsorship beforehand.

Australia State Sponsored (Migrant) Visa, Subclass 190:

The Australia State Sponsored (Migrant) Visa allows you to migrate to Australia if you have good English skills and have skills and qualifications in an occupation in need in Australia. You should either obtain nomination from a State or be sponsored by an eligible relative living in Australia.

Australia Employer Nomination Scheme, Subclass 186:

The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) is a permanent residency visa that allows Australian employers to sponsor employees who are foreign nationals for a permanent visa to work in Australia.

Australia Regional Sponsored Scheme, Subclass 187:

The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) allows Australian employers in regional areas to fill labour shortages in skilled positions with staff from overseas or temporary residents in Australia.

Australia Regional Sponsored Migrant (Provisional), Subclass 475:

This Australia Sponsorship Visa is a three year provisional visa for overseas students and other certain visa holders who are not eligible for a permanent skilled migration visa.

Australian Recognized Skilled Graduate Visa, Subclass 476:

The Australian Recognized Skilled Graduate Visa (476) will be suitable for you if you are under 31 years of age and you are a recent graduate. This visa will allow you to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in Australia.

Australian Temporary Work Short Stay Activity Visa, Subclass 400:

The Australian Temporary Work Short Stay Activity Visa is a temporary work visa, which will allow you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months. Under the Short Stay Activity visa you will be allowed to perform highly-specialized and non-ongoing work, you can participate in non-ongoing cultural and social activities, as long as you are not getting paid from Australia.

Distinguished Talent Visa, Subclass 124:

The Distinguished talent visa is a permanent residency visa which will give you the opportunity to live and work in Australia for good. To qualify for this visa you have to have an exceptional talent or achievements in your field. This visa would be suitable for you if you have exceptional achievements in a profession, a sport, the arts, or academia and research.

Australian citizenship Visa:

Obtaining Australian citizenship means that you are formally accepted in the Australian community. You are entitled to certain social benefits as a citizen / permanent resident - free Medicare, social welfare, free schooling.

Australia Child Migration Visa Subclass 101:

The Australian Child Migration visa is a permanent residency visa that allows a child born to Australian citizens or permanent residents to remain in Australian indefinitely

ETA Tourist and Business Visas:-

Should the purpose of your travel to Australia be for leisure, tourism or may be visiting friends or family you have the choice between 3, 6, or 12 month tourist visas. To travel on business for a conference, to meet a partner or explore business opportunities in Australia for up to 3 months you will need to get an Australian business visa. All of these visas will not entitle you to work or study.

Australia 3 Month Business Visa, Subclass 651:

To visit Australia for short-term business activities such as conferences or negotiations you will need an Australian Business Visa (Australia Business ETA Visa) which is valid for up to 3 months.

Australia 3 Month Holiday Visa, Subclass 651:

The Australian ETA Tourist Visa entitles you to visit Australia for tourism or leisure for up to 3 months.

Australia 6 Month Holiday Visa, Subclass 600:

The 6 Month Australian Holiday Visa enables you to holiday in Australia for up to 6 months. It does not entitle you to work in Australia.

Australia 12 Month Holiday Visa, Subclass 600:

The 12-Month Australia Tourist Visa is a long-stay visa available to people going to Australia for a holiday or to visit family and friends.

Australian Business Short Stay Visa, Subclass 456:

The Australian Business Short Stay visa (sub 456) allows business people to make a short business visit to Australia for up to three (3) months during your visa validity period. Business activities may include a conference, negotiation or exploratory business visit. Work is generally not allowed, however, you may be allowed to engage in limited work if for example it is highly specialised and non-ongoing (generally less than six (6) weeks). You must not undertake work that can be done by an Australian citizen or permanent resident.

 Student, Dependants and other Australian visas:-

 If you made up your mind to study in Australia or you are engaged for an Australian citizen or you are looking for another type of Australian visa not mentioned above we should be able to help you. Give us a call and we will guide you through the requirements to find the most suitable Australian visa for you or your family.

Australia Student Visa, Subclass 570-576:

If you wish to study in Australia for more than 3 months you will need an Australian Student Visa. To be eligible you must have already been accepted into a full-time course at an eligible Australian educational institution.

Australia Defacto Visa, Subclass 309:

The Australia De Facto Visa allows the partner of an Australian citizen, permanent Australian resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to migrate to Australia as their de facto spouse.

Australia Fiancé/Prospective Mariage Visa, Subclass 300:

If you are living outside of Australia and are engaged to an Australian citizen or permanent resident, the Australia Fiancé Visa enables you to visit Australia to get married. It is valid for up to 9 months, after which you may apply for an Australia Spouse Visa.

Australia Remaining Relative Visa, Subclass 115:

The Australian Family Stream Migration Programme has a remaining relative category which allows the relatives of Australian citizens or permanent residents to be sponsored by their family in order to migrate to Australia to join them.

Australia Spouse Visa, Subclass 309:

The partner migration programme in Australia allows the partner of an Australian citizen, permanent Australian resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to migrate to Australia on an Australian Spouse Visa.

Australia Entertainment Visa, Subclass 420:

The Australian Entertainer Visa enables people to work temporarily in Australia in the entertainment industry - for example to undertake work in film, TV or live productions.

Australia Media and Film Staff Visa, Subclass 423:

The film and media staff visa for Australia allows you to come to Australia to work temporarily on the production of documentaries or commercials that will initially be distributed outside of Australia. The visa is available for overseas news media, television and film crews, and still-photographers.

Australian Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa, Subclass 188:

This visa is for people who want to own and manage a new or existing business or to make an investment in Australia. You may include your dependent family members under this visa. Once approved, the Business visa will allow you and your family to stay in Australia for 4 years. There is an option to apply for an extension for further 2 years if you need more time to develop your business.

Quick Enquiry

Our Services


Follow Us

Copyright ©2015 NNNKS Competent Careers pvt. Ltd | All Rights Reserved