This permanent residence visa for the skilled workforce who wants to live and work in Australia, people who would want to apply for this will have to meet few eligibility requirements and in order to apply applicant needs to submit an expression of interest and be invited by the Australian government via skill set selection procedure they follow. You can be within the country or outside the country to apply for this category.
Skill set selection happens every fortnight which is twice a month and the government picks the application based on their skill requirement. If an applicant receives an application from the Australian government then he or she will have 60 days to apply online for a visa. While the application is in process the applicant cannot change the information in order to score the points.
Benefits of this visa:
Permanent residence holders are allowed to instantaneous entitlement of public healthcare through a Government system called Medicare.
Eligible for family tax benefit
Children aged between 6-18 years are entitled to attend public
To qualify for an aged pension, a person must live in Australia as a permanent resident for at least 10 years.
New immigrants need to wait for 2 years before they receive most social security income support payments from the government.
· Applicant should be under 45 years of age
· Should score the pints as per the mentioned factors in the points test
· Should be proficient in English
· Should be nominated for any of the occupation in the relevant list given by Australia
· Should have apt skill assessment
· Sponsorship from any of the eligible relative living in Australia
· Should have a regional sponsorship from a state
There is certain character requirement an applicant should meet in order to apply for an visa under any program offered by Australian government
Applicant needs to provide a certificate from the police department for the last 10 years you lived in any particular country after he or she turned 16 years
You must meet certain definite health requirements. The health examinations you need will depend on your personal situation, which includes your country of nationality, your intended activities in Australia and the last five years of you stay in home country. The outcome of your health examinations is normally valid for a year which is 12 months period.
Competent careers process:
Our full range serviceability includes
· Initial counseling on the entire procedure
· Checklist of the documents
· Filling up forms, submission and application procedure
· Guidance on obtaining a police clearance certificate which is very essential
· Assistance on medicals
· Follow-up with DHA
· Guidance on visa interviews
· Job search assistance
For further information you can contact competent careers or walk-in to our office in Hyderabad, our counselors will provide complete guidance on the entire procedure.